SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Moisturize your belly, hips and thighs daily to prevent itchy, dry skin as it stretches.
2. Avoid hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, intense hot-weather workouts, super-hot baths, or anything else that could raise your body temperature above 102 degrees.
3. Get a first-trimester screening to help your practitioner decide what tests may be warranted.
4. If it's recommended by your doctor, get tested for chromosomal abnormalities through a nuchal translucency (NT) and chorionic villus sampling (CVS).
5. Listen to the baby's heartbeat with a Doppler at your doctor's appointment, if possible.
© Copyright 2015, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.