SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
When sporting this haunting goody bag, your little trick-or-treater can drop candy straight into the ghost's mouth!
From the Blog: A Bit of This and a Bit of That
-2 pieces of white felt (13x9 inches)
-1 piece of black felt (13x9 inches)
-Scraps of black felt for eyes
-Ribbon for the strap.
Note: You can make up the measurements to fit the scraps you have on hand.
1. Draw a ghost shape onto one of the white pieces of felt; draw a big mouth.
2. Cut out the ghost shape and the mouth to create a hole.
3. Sew on the eyes.
4. Use the front piece as a template and cut out ghost shapes from the other two pieces of felt.
5. Sandwich the three pieces together, with the black in the middle. Add a few pins to hold it in place. Before you sew the edges, tuck each end of the ribbon into the head and pin.
6. Sew around the entire edge.
© Copyright 2014, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.