SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
We asked readers to send pictures of homemade Halloween costumes. Hundreds of parents responded! It was tough, but we picked just five, then re-created them. Follow our directions or improvise a little -- the point is to have fun!
Start with a black, long-sleeved shirt (or leotard) and black tights.
What You Need
* White bodysuit or leotard
* About 500 white pom-poms or cotton balls
* Fabri-Tac glue by Beacon
* White and black felt
* White hat (or felt for a hood)
1. Download the Little Lamb pattern. (This requires free Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Cut sleeves off bodysuit. Use glue to cover the bodysuit in pom-poms.
3. Cut two ear shapes out of the white and black felt. Glue the black pieces onto the white. Glue onto hat. (Instead of a hat, you can make a felt hood.)
4. Cover hat with pom-poms.
© Copyright 2014, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.