Entertainment and Shopping
These towns have premiere attractions and stores for moms with babies in tow.
- Best Children's Museum: Indianapolis The Children's Museum of Indianapolis is the world's largest, housing 11 major interactive galleries. "It's great for people of all ages," says resident Tracy Miller, mother of three. "Grandpa enjoys it as much as the kids do!"
- Busiest Zoo: San Diego More than 3 million visitors come each year to see the nation's largest collections of koalas, tree kangaroos, and giant pandas.
- Most Babies 'R' Us Locations: New York City This metro area boasts nine stores, all of them filled with infant essentials.
- Most Motherhood Maternity Stores: Houston The Lone Star State's largest city has seven Motherhood Maternity stores, a higher density than any other U.S. city.
- Most Dog-Friendly: Salt Lake City Dogfriendly.com lauds this city's affordable housing (with yards!) and pet-friendly parks. In fact, Liberty Park has an amusement park that allows pooches in with their owners.