1. Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom
Birthday: January 6
Fun Fact: Kerr was excited to start a family; she told W magazine, "My goal involves a hammock, a vegetable patch, and a solar-powered house."
2. Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem
Birthday: January 22
Fun Fact: Leo was born just a few days before Bardem was nominated for an Oscar for his role in Biutiful.
3. Christina Applegate and Martyn LeNoble
Name: Sadie Grace LeNoble
Birthday: January 27
Fun Fact: Applegate told People, "I want to be the ultimate burper and diaper-changer; I want to be the ultimate at all of it."
4. Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster
Birthday: February 16
Fun Fact: Lancaster went through three rounds of fertility treatments before getting pregnant.
5. Gretchen Mol and Kip Williams
Name: Winter Morgan Williams
Birthday: February 17
Fun Fact: Think Winter is an unusual name? Big brother is dubbed "Ptolemy."
6. Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman
Name: Skylar Morrison Berman
Birthday: March 22
Fun Fact: "Mom and Dad literally could not be happier or more in love with their son!" the couple said in a statement.
7. Jane Krakowski and Robert Godley
Name: Bennet Robert Godley
Birthday: April 13
Fun Fact: Krakowski told People, "Bennett is an amazing, healthy, sweet boy, and we are both just crazy in love with him."
8. Toni Collette and David Galafassi
Name: Arlo Robert Galafassi
Birthday: April 30
Fun Fact: Collette delivered on Good Friday, "making it the greatest Friday, indeed," she said.
9. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
Name: Moroccan and Monroe Cannon
Birthday: April 30
Fun Fact: The twins were born on Carey and Cannon's third wedding anniversary.
10. Alicia Silverstone and Christopher Jarecki
Name: Bear Blu Jarecki
Birthday: May 5
Fun Fact: Silverstone walked three miles a day for almost her entire pregnancy.
11. Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany
Name: Agnes Lark Bettany
Birthday: May 31
Fun Fact: Agnes was born in a birthing pool at home.