1. Do not post obscene content or links to a Web site that would be considered objectionable by a majority of our users.
2. Do not reply by starting a new discussion. If you are unable to reply, message one of our moderators.
3. Do not use the community message boards for advertising or soliciting. If you'd like to advertise on Parents.com, click the link below.
4. Do not post any copyrighted content without permission from the original source and Parents.com.
5. Do not post any private message you have received without permission from the original sender.
6. We reserve the right to delete any discussion, reply, or content which contains:
- obscene language
- link(s) to an objectionable site
- advertisements and/or solicits
- duplicate discussions and/or replies
- personal information (e.g. phone number, home address, etc.)
- a Web URL address that is not subject related
7. We reserve the right to ban any member who:
- attempts to pose as or impersonate any Parents magazine or Parents.com staff, advisor, contributing editor, or expert
- degrades, harasses or threatens the community and/or its users
8. We reserve the right to reject any member name that is:
- deemed likely to be distasteful or offensive to our users
- a Web URL address