Sprout Pregnancy Essentials is a doctor-recommended pregnancy application for your mobile device. From stunning fetal development images to a customizable calendar, this app is perfect for moms-to-be.
- Available for FREE! Get it here.
- Also, get a FREE American Baby ? Magazine Subscription after download!
- See striking fetal development images.
- Get a pregnancy calendar that can be customized with your actual due date and your baby's name and gender.
- Use a Doctor Visit Planner that allows you to track and record all your doctor appointments, create questions for your next appointment and have a place to record answers to these questions after the visit.
- Plan ahead with a Hospital Bag Checklist that shows suggestions for what to bring and gives the ability to add your own items or delete the ones you don't need.
- Get organized with a Newborn Shopping List: Get advice on the gear you need. Has the ability to customize your shopping list and organize by section.
- Also, use a Weight Tracker, Kick Counter and Contraction Timer!
Sprout for $3.99
You can get Sprout for your iPad and iPhone for only $3.99! With the Premium version, you'll get all of the above benefits, as well as what is listed here!
- You'll get the ability to share your baby's developmental progress through Facebook and email.
- You will see Interactive 3D models of your developing baby and striking fetal development images.
- Track your baby with a pregnancy timeline that adjusts to your baby's milestones.
- Get the ability to share your appointments, to-do lists, kicks and contractions via email.
- Thinking about having a 2nd child? With this version, you'll be able to reset the app for a 2nd baby.
- Also, no advertisements included!
- Available for $3.99 from iTunes for your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
More Apps from Our Family
Parents Magazine guides you along so you'll know what to expect at every age and every stage, so you can raise happy, healthy kids in a complicated world.
The experts at Parents magazine help moms and dads keep young children entertained with Carve-A-Pumpkin, a fun app for both iPad and iPhone.
Burn fat and tone your trouble zones in just 15 minutes with Fitness Express Workouts from Fitness Magazine.
Fitness Magazine is packed with quick, easy ways to shape up, slim down, eat better, get happy and stay healthy -- no matter what size or shape you are right now.
Veggie Love Cookbook
Now, making delicious (and good-for-you) food can be as much fun as eating it, thanks to the new veggies recipe app from Better Homes and Gardens. It shows how to make the most of veggies in all kinds of recipes. From tacos and pizza to cupcakes and calzones, you'll be whipping up tasty dishes your whole family will love ... in no time flat.
Tie your shopping list to specials and coupons at your local stores to make creating your list quick, easy -- and profitable! Use the Recipe.com Shopping List to add items by voice, UPC scan (say, when the cereal box is empty, scan its UPC so you'll know to get more), or regular text entry on your phone or PC.
Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
Issue after issue, Better Homes and Gardens helps you turn your home into a comfy, inviting haven.
Celebrate the Holidays
Get unforgettable recipes, fun decorating ideas, inspiring parties, and inventive crafts in Celebrate the Holidays with Better Homes and Gardens.
Teen Driving Log
Counting the days until your driver's license test? Family Circle's Teen Driving Log is a fun way to keep track of practice hours on the road.