Turning your thank-you card into a mini art project is a great way to get your kids in the spirit. Pick supplies from this clip-and-save list, check out our ideas, and let your kids create a fridge-worthy card.
Grab These Supplies
- decorative stamps and washable ink
- safety scissors
- envelopes and stamps
Steal These Ideas
- Take a photo of your child with the gift, print it out, and glue it to the note.
- No camera? No problem. For a personal touch, your child can draw a picture of himself using his gift.
- If your kid's penmanship isn't the best, give him letter stickers to spell out important words.
- In a time crunch? Use some of your child's old artwork (we know you have plenty). Just fold in half and let him write on the blank side.
Copyright © 2007. Used with permission from the November 2007 issue of Parents magazine.