Hey, dads. Help the kids with this easy-to-make gift for Mother's Day.
- Kid-friendly scissors
- Cardstock in assorted colors
- One roll of lead-free solder wire
- Green chenille stems
- For each flower center, have your child cut two 3-inch circles from colored cardstock. To make petals, have him snip enough smaller shapes (such as circles, hearts, or strips of paper) to surround the flower's center. For cleaner-cut shapes, use hole punches.
- Help your child glue a 3-inch circle to a chenille stem; let dry. Then glue another circle on top of the first one so the chenille stem is sandwiched between them. Let dry thoroughly.
- To finish, have your child glue the petals around the flower center. Make several so you'll have a bouquet.