Start with white sweatpants and either a white hooded sweatshirt or a white shirt and hat.
What You Need:
- Adhesive-backed black felt
- White, pink, red, and gray felt
- Fabri-Tac glue by Beacon
- Small amount of stuffing
- Velcro sew-on tape
1. Download the Dalmatian Puppy pattern. (This requires free Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Cut adhesive-backed black felt into spots and stick on pants, shirt, and hat or hood.
3. For ears, cut two ear shapes out of white felt and two out of pink felt. Glue pink to white. Glue ears to hat or hood.
4. For a tail, cut an 18-x-4-inch piece of white felt. Stitch one end to another lengthwise. Stitch one end closed. Fill with stuffing. Glue closed. Glue one strip of Velcro on the tail, another on the sweatpants. Attach tail.
5. For the collar, cut red felt in an 18-x-1-inch strip. Glue it onto the sweatshirt's collar. Cut a circle of gray felt and write a name on it in marker. Glue it to the center of the collar.