We asked readers to send pictures of homemade Halloween costumes. Hundreds of parents responded! It was tough, but we picked just five, then re-created them. Follow our directions or improvise a little -- the point is to have fun!
Start with a black, long-sleeved shirt (or leotard) and black tights.
What You Need:
- White bodysuit or leotard
- About 500 white pom-poms or cotton balls
- Fabri-Tac glue by Beacon
- White and black felt
- White hat (or felt for a hood)
1. Download the Little Lamb pattern. (This requires free Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. Cut sleeves off bodysuit. Use glue to cover the bodysuit in pom-poms.
3. Cut two ear shapes out of the white and black felt. Glue the black pieces onto the white. Glue onto hat. (Instead of a hat, you can make a felt hood.)
4. Cover hat with pom-poms.