You'll probably dig out the camcorder to film the gift-giving frenzy anyway, so use it to record interviews with your kids after the excitement has died down. It's a great way to document their changes from year to year. Try these questions for your annual "exclusive."
1. What was your favorite thing that our family did together this year?
2. Who are your best friends? What do you like the most about them?
3. How is school this year? Why do you like your teacher? Which subject do you enjoy most and why?
4. What do you like to daydream about?
5. What is the nicest thing that a friend or someone in the family has done for you this year?