Better After Baby
5 Things That Are BETTER After Baby
- Christmas morning. Santa Claus returns to your house! Opening presents is so much more entertaining with children around.
- Decorating cookies. Focus on the fun of making them, not on the end product, which may or may not be edible, depending on the amount of sugar icing and sprinkles you can consume in one sitting.
- Not traveling. Once you have children, you can make a strong case for having everyone come to you, instead of having to travel to others.
- Holiday specials on television. When's the last time you cried when Frosty melts at the end of the show? I did last year, when my son wept.
- Christmas night. When the kids are asleep, the house is quiet, and you can sit down with a glass of wine, you feel the peace of Christmas.
Originally published in the December 2007 issue of American Baby magazine.