Cookies, candy, and cupcakes that are bound to have visions of sugarplums dancing in your kid's head.
Everything in this slideshow
1 of 7
2 of 7
3 of 7
To make these frosty trees:
- Spread vanilla frosting or low-fat cream cheese on a sugar cone.
- Roll in sweetened flaked coconut.
- Turn upside down.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes on wax paper.
- Roll white spice drops in blue sugar to coat; cut star shapes and place on tree.
- Decorate with mini M&M's or nonpareils (countrykitchensa.com), attaching them with frosting or cream cheese.
4 of 7
To make these snowflakes:
- Fold wonton wrappers into quarters and cut out designs with scissors.
- Open; place on cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Spray lightly with vegetable oil and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350°F until they begin to brown, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
5 of 7
6 of 7