- White pipe cleaners
- Large pearlized beads or white beads with large holes (about 3/16" to 1/4")
- Glue Silver string
1. Cut three 4" strips from pipe cleaners. Cut six 2" to 2 1/2" strips and six 1 1/2" strips. Fold the six shortest strips in half.
2. Bunch the three long pipe cleaner strips, and thread them through a bead; center the bead. Bend two pipe cleaners into an X shape; leave the center one straight to form a six-pointed star. Dab glue into the bead to keep pipe cleaners in place. Let dry.
3. About 2" from the end of a spoke, twist one of the 2 1/2" strips around the spoke, fanning out the ends once it's in place. Repeat on other spokes. About 1" from the end of each spoke, repeat process with 1 1/2" strips. Dab glue at each joint to secure, and allow to dry.
4. Squeeze glue into holes of the beads and press them into the spokes' ends. Tie an 8" strip of silver string below a bead at a spoke's tip and knot ends.