What Can Be Done About the Children's Mental Health Crisis?

What can we do to support research?

A. We need the federal government to give more money to hospitals willing to train child psychiatrists in separate departments (just as we have separate pediatrics departments) and pay for them to do research. That's something that we've been discussing with people in Congress. Hospitals need to get extra reimbursements for residents training in child psychiatry.

Parents Are Talking

Add a Comment