ABC Pasta Salad
Why is it called ABC? Because it's that easy to make. Bonus: It tastes sensational.
Makes: 12 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. three-color fusilli
- 1 lb. ring-shaped or alphabet pasta
- 2 10-oz. boxes frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley or cilantro
- 2/3 cup low-fat vinaigrette
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Step 1: In a large pot, cook pasta according to the package directions. Four minutes before pasta is done, add vegetables to the pot. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Step 2: Place pasta and vegetables in a large bowl; toss with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for at least an hour to blend flavors.
Each serving: 351 calories, 14 g protein, 61 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat (2 g saturated), 5 g fiber, 7 mg cholesterol, 147 mg calcium, 4 mg iron, 347 mg sodium.