Graduate from serving sandwiches; these delicious wraps come together in a snap.
Makes: 16 wraps
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 seconds
- 2 large carrots, cut into long shreds with a vegetable peeler
- 16 8" flour tortillas
- 4 slices low-sodium smoked turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly slice
- 1 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallion
- 1 cup fruit spread, any flavor
- 2 thinly sliced bananas
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- 4 slices low-sodium boiled ham
- 1 cup shredded carrot
Step 2: Lay tortillas on work surface. Make four kinds of wraps using the following combinations: turkey, Swiss cheese, lettuce, and pepper; hummus and scallion; fruit spread and bananas; and Muenster cheese, ham, and carrot. Wrap sandwiches in damp paper towels until ready to serve. Tie each wrap with a carrot or scallion strip to resemble a diploma.
Each Appetizer: 83 calories, 8 g protein, 1 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat (4 g saturated), 0 g fiber, 15 mg cholesterol, 203 mg calcium, 0 mg iron, 211 mg sodium.