- 1 lb. new potatoes, boiled until just done and sliced in half
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 10 split boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into 1" chunks
- 2 10-oz. packages romaine hearts, torn in bite-size pieces
- 2 10-oz. bags mixed greens
- 1 head radicchio, cut in bite-size pieces
- 3 yellow peppers, cut in chunks
- 3 orange peppers, cut in chunks
- 1/3 cup honey mustard dressing
Preheat oven to 350?F.
Step 1: Bake the cooked potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes in the olive oil. Allow to cool. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss well. (If you'd like to make chicken skewers, set aside 2 cups of chicken chunks and thread onto skewers alternating with potato halves, chunks of peppers, and grape tomatoes.)
Each serving: 160 calories, 18 g protein, 10 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat (1 g saturated), 2 g fiber, 46 mg cholesterol, 30 mg calcium, 1 mg iron, 87 mg sodium.