Baby Price Is Right
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Playing time: 15 minutes
Players: All present
What you'll need
- 10 small baby items and their store receipts
- paper and pencils
Before the party
- Arrange a tray with the baby items. Next to each item, write the price of the item on an index card and place it face down.
At the party
- Distribute paper and pencils.
- Point to each item, and have guests write down what they think is the correct price.
- Then, go through each item and reveal its price. The player closest to the actual price without going over gets a point. Player with the most points wins.