Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 6 8" (individual size) pizza crusts, such as Boboli
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 8 oz. part-skim mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced yellow and green squash
- 3 peppers, assorted colors, cut in thin strips or rings
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Step 1: Give each child a pizza crust. Fill small bowls with sauce and toppings. Allow children to make their own pizza, using the crust as a canvas for their toppings.
Step 2: Bake pizzas until cheese is melted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Each pizza (with sauce, mozzarella cheese, and peppers): 471 calories, 20 g protein, 69 g carbohydrate, 13 g fat (4 g saturated), 3 g fiber, 12 mg cholesterol, 344 mg calcium, 2 mg iron, 1177 mg sodium.