- Canola oil spray
- 1 10 oz. package of refrigerated pizza dough, or fresh pizza dough
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 red peppers, sautéed lightly
- 2 yellow peppers, thinly sliced, sautéed lightly
- 2 orange peppers, thinly sliced, sautéed lightly
- 2 yellow squash, thinly sliced, steamed
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed lightly
- 2 large zucchini, sautéed lightly
- 6-8 mushrooms, sliced and sautéed lightly
- 8 oz. part-skim mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 375°F.
Step 1: Before the party, spray a cookie sheet with canola oil. Press dough onto sheet and chill.
Step 2: Place all ingredients in individual glass bowls. Dip a clean paintbrush in tomato sauce, and mark off six square sections on pizza dough; paint the initials of one guest in each section. Have guests take turns filling in their sections with tomato sauce and then decorating with their favorite vegetable and cheese toppings.
Step 3: When the pizza is decorated, bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Each Patch: 349 calories, 23 g protein, 43 g carbohydrate, 11 g fat (6 g saturated), 6 g fiber, 27 mg cholesterol, 447 mg calcium, 3 mg iron, 929 mg sodium.