Seashell Summer Pasta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 3 cups small pasta shells
- 1/2 lb. green beans, cut in 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow squash
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, cut in 1" pieces or 1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 cup low-fat vinaigrette dressing
Step 1: Cook pasta according to the package directions. During last 5 minutes of cooking, add beans and squash. Drain and cool.
Step 2: Toss cooked pasta and vegetables with remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Each Serving: 190 calories, 5 g protein, 32 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat (0 g saturated), 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 28 mg calcium, 2 mg iron, 272 mg sodium.