- Photograph your child's head from the side.
- Enlarge the photo on your computer to a size you like, then print it in black and white. (Or you can enlarge an existing print on a copier.)
- Lay the image on top of a sheet of black paper. Cut around the head and shoulders, through both pieces of paper.
- Remove the back panel from a frame. Cover the panel with glue stick, then lay on of a piece of fabric for a background. Trim the fabric to fit the panel.
- Attach the silhouette to the fabric with glue stick. Reassemble the frame, and your art is ready to display.