Some items, like video or audio tapes or plush dolls, just don't fit in a book or frame. Include a newborn-size disposable diaper--before long, you won't believe your child was ever that tiny.
What you need:
- Unfinished wooden box (available from craft-supply stores)
- Acrylic paint (in white and in a pastel color)
- Thin masking tape
- Medium paintbrush
- Thin paintbrush
- Baby's birth announcement
- Paint wooden box with two coats of white paint; let dry.
- Using strips of thin masking tape, mark off stripes on box. Paint between tape strips with the pastel paint, using two coats if necessary. When dry, carefully remove tape.
- Glue announcement and ribbon strips to top of box. Make two bows, and glue to front.