Rather than burying baby trinkets in a box in the closet, showcase crocheted slippers, a newborn hat, or a treasured rattle alongwith a favorite photograph.
What you need:
- Shadowbox frame
- Linen or other fabric large enough to cover back of frame
- Fusible webbing (available at sewing-supply stores)
- Velcro pieces (or another suitable adhesive)
- Use fusible webbing to adhere linen to shadowbox backing. Glue photo in the upper half of the frame; trim with ribbons and buttons.
- Place baby mementos in the bottom half of the frame, anchoring with Velcro, hot glue, or any type of acid-free adhesive strong enough to hold items in place (some objects won’t require any adhesive).