These fun, weather-resistant stickers for your car come off in a snap, so you can change your message as often as you like.
What You Need
- Office Max repositionable bumper stickers for inkjet printers
- Acrylic sealant spray
- Brown paper bag
- Use your computer's graphics program to set up a horizontal page. Divide the page in half horizontally, so you can design two bumper stickers at once.
- Choose and import your digital photos into the page. Use cool fonts and graphics to design the rest of your stickers.
- Set your printer to its photo setting. Insert one sheet of bumper-sticker paper and print. Use a pair of scissors to cut the stickers apart.
- To protect stickers, lay them down on a brown paper bag and spray with an acrylic sealant. Let dry for one hour.