Take the Clean Snow Test
- plastic container that is empty, clean, and has a lid
- coffee filter or piece of paper towel
- magnifying glass
1. Go outside and fill the container with fresh snow.
2. Put the lid on the container and let it melt inside.
3. Place and hold the coffee filter or paper towel over the bowl. Pour the melted snow slowly over the filter or paper into the bowl. Can you see dirt and stuff piling up on the paper or filter? If you can't tell, use the magnifying glass.
4. Your child will never eat snow again!