- 3 white pom-poms (about 1/2-inch round)
- 2 wiggle eyes
- red sock or felt
- black felt
- thin marker
- tacky glue or hot glue
- tip of an orange crayon, or piece of clay, felt, or construction paper
- Popsicle stick or piece of cardboard
- magnet strip with adhesive or jewelry pin
1. Take 3 pom-poms and glue across Popsicle stick.
2. Take red sock or felt and cut a 1/2-inch x 8-inch strip. Tie the "scarf" around the snowman's neck.
3. Glue on wiggle eyes.
4. Cut "buttons" out of edge of black felt and glue on as snowman's eyes.
5. Depending on the type of nose you want for your snowman, glue on a tip of a crayon, a cutout of orange felt or construction paper, or a piece of clay in a carrot shape.
6. Cut a rectangle out of black felt 3 x 4 inches long and glue the short ends together to make the hat.
7. Trace around the top of the hat to make a circle to fit. Cut out and glue on one end of the hat.
8. Trace around the bottom of the hat, making the circle slightly larger to make the brim. Cut out.
9. Stuff the hat lightly with felt scraps to help it keep the shape.
10. Glue the brim to the bottom of the hat. Glue the hat onto the snowman's head and anchor onto the popsicle stick.
11. Glue a magnet strip to the back of the popsicle stick and let dry.
12. Hang on your refrigerator.