- Make a Basic Hat.
- Open the model at the inside, so you are peering into the pointy darkness.
- Move the corners from the triangle towards each other and down so you form a square.
- Keeping the open corner pointed down, fold up the points to make a new, smaller triangle.
- Do the same step as #3 to move the corners from the triangle towards each other and down so you form a new, smaller square.
- With the open corner pointed down, take the two points at the top and slowly pull them away from each other until the boat is fully open.
- Ready to set sail!
Try to race your boats in the bath or sink, and see how long they float before sinking.