Basic Plane (EASY)
- Take a rectangular piece of paper.
- Fold it in half by bringing the long sides together (to form a skinny rectangle).
- With the fold at the bottom, take the upper right, open corner and bring it down to create a triangle shape (with the point touching the fold).
- Flip the model over and do the same thing with the upper left corner.
- Push up the triangle "wings" and, holding on to the long fold, toss. Whee!
Color your planes with stars, make passenger windows and doors, draw in a small pilot and crew. Use different types of paper and have plane races to see which ones fly farther.