Stroll, Hike or Bike
1. It's time to teach your toddler how to ride her first tricycle. Choose a model with a canopy for extra sun coverage.
2. The forgiving surface of a lush lawn may tempt your baby to try walking. Going barefoot (when it's safe) and wearing less restrictive clothing also helps make summer prime baby-walking time.
3. Outdoor toys give kids good exercise. Go bike riding, jump on the trampoline, and hula hoop.
4. Skip the gym and go take a hike. Make it a family affair and pack a picnic for when your legs get tired and you need a break.
5. When you're not stuck wearing a big coat, using a front carrier is so simple. Sport one of the newer styles or an old classic.