New Member
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎11-05-2013
Have you considered going to counseling? If you or your husband work most companies have EAP programs that are free. I have no other advice but I do feel for you. I've seen this happen while being out before with other mothers. My son is younger so this hasn't happened yet but I dread the day this happens to me when we're out. If it were me I'd try the counseling. They may be able to help you with some options.