stylist19
ADVICE!!!! PLEASE!

Hello Ladies! I am desperatly needing some advice on dealing with my 4 year old son. He is absolutly out of control. I am fairly confident that he has ADHD but obvioulsy they do not diagnose or medicate that age. He is  an incredibly smart boy for his age and has been talking in full sentences since he was 2. But that is sort of the problem, He uses every single thing we say to him right back at us. If i tell him I dont like the way he is acting, two weeks later he will say the same thing back to me, but in a very hateful voice. He is incredibly impulsive. We went to story time at our local book store last week and he got incredibly pissed at me because I would not let him bring home the crayons. The owner was on the phone and he was screaming bloody murder and flailing around. She kept looking at us like ..."get out of here!" finally left and was incredibly embaressed. Today at the grocery store, him and his sister sat in one of those car shopping carts because they usually do so good in them. Today he decided that he would make my daughter miserable. He kept taking her stearing wheel and making her cry, laying across the seat so that he would kick her in the legs. After asking him to stop multiple times, I took him out. He then screamed through the entire store runnung behind me hitting me. I try to get down to his level, get him to stop and talk to him, but he just flails all over the place. Everyone in the store was staring at me and again, totally embarassed. When we are out in public he is out of control. He refuses to calm down and I dont know how to get him to. I try to calmly talk to him, but hes literally nuts. My husband just tells me I need to figure it out and that I dont  spank him hard enough. I dont see how getting into a physical battle with my 4 year old is going to do anything. I have popped his butt before in the grocery store and his responce is to SCREAM..."you dont hit me" Incredible. I dont know what to do. can someone please give me some advice!!??