Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold
Re: Pregnant possibly twins!!

Yes I did! Just now getting back to work and into the swing of work after a long weekend. The ultrasound showed only one little bean and not two. To my surprise the ultrasound tech seemed a little upset as well she thought for sure I was going to be having twins. Oh well I am happy with one!!  I am 6 weeks and 3 days which is only a couple days off from what I originally thought. Also got to see the heartbeat on the ultrasound, which made me feel a little more at ease. Now I just need to get past the 9 weeks and 3 days mark and I will feel a lot more at ease. That is where my first pregnancy took a terrible turn.  Doc also prescribed me suppository's with added progestrone as I am having some complications with going to the bathroom, probably tmi. lol! He said the added progestrone won't do any harm. So I am one happy mama right now. Next appointment is May 19th! Can't wait for that, I am sure time will fly by because every weekend from now through the beginning of June is jammed packed for us!