alyce_college
Pregnant and Almost Done With College

I just want to tel young expecting moms to never give up on your goal of finishing college. I got pregnant with my first son when I was 20 and a sophmore/junior in college. It was very tough for me to stick to college and not give up. I delivered my son during my final week and luckily I was able to take my final online. I took it the day I came home from the hospital because it was the last day I could take it. I do not know how I did it, but I did. My husband was really such a big help. He tried to do what he could to help out when I needed to study. I then took a semester off to spend with my new baby. I am now 21 and a senior in college and my husband and I are expecting our second son. It is not easy trying to focus on school, take care of almost a 2 year old, and be pregnant. Also my husband has custody of his 6 year old. I never have time to myself because I push myself to be the best mother and student I can be. My graduation date is about 7 months away. You can do it too! Don't give up on your goals that you have. Don't give up on college. I want to give up college everyday, but I just tell my self that I am almost done. I am not only doing this for me, but for my family also. It will all be worth it when I am done in about 7 months!

Community Manager
Emmys_Mom
Re: Pregnant and Almost Done With College

Great message to let everyone know. Glad you haven't given up your goal of finishing college. You and your family should be proud of your accomplishment. Good luck finishing up your last few months!!