New Contributor
edithaddo26
19 weeks with twins, need advice preparing!
Hi, I am expecting my first set of twins(fraternal) and my husband and I are very excited yet a bit nervous. I am a mother of two girls, ages 1 and 2 and birth both vaginally. I really desire to do th same with the twins yet right now I want to prepare my home, my family, as well as myself as much as possible for their arrival in. A part from reading numerous articles,. I will greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions....thank you and God bless you :-)
Posted from Samsung SPH-M840
New Contributor
kkogut
Re: 19 weeks with twins, need advice preparing!
Congratulations on your twins! I am currently 33 weeks with my second set of twins. I would say one of the biggest things that helped in the beginning was getting them on a schedule. You also do not need two of everything. Hope this helps. Good luck!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

I love the advice from the mom getting ready for her second set of twins. A schedule is super helpful and make the adjustment smoother for everyone involved.

Congratulations!

Tammy

ModChristine
Congratulations!

This article might help...
http://www.parents.com/baby/twins/caring/how-to-organize-your-life-with-twin-babies/

Best wishes!
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
New Contributor
edithaddo26
Thank you kkogut! Any advice will help:-)
New Contributor
edithaddo26
Thanks Tammy:-) I will definitely implement a schedule for our twins.I found it very helpful with our first two girls.
Occasional Visitor
angel_hands4u
I kept a clip board and wrote down times to keep track of feeding schedule as well as any medications that were needed... used wubbynubs from babies r us that helped battle getting up everytime the binky fell out of their mouth...... used bottles and formula so at night took 6 bottles in the room with pre measured water in each and pre measured formula to help make night time feedings easier..
Posted from Android 4.0