New Contributor
rlh012893
Need some help calming my boyfriend... lol

OK so this is my second child and its really not all that new... But this will be my boyfriend's first child. And he has been a little overly protective. To the point where he gets nervous if I lean against something and my tummy is touching something, mind you I'm only about 6 weeks along. lol. I'm not to sure what to exacatly say to him to help calm his nerves. :cathappy: I'm sure anything will help. Hehe

ModChristine
Re: Need some help calming my boyfriend... lol

How cute that he is so overprotective.  I guess my advice would be to get him a book for new Dads?  Something he can relate to that has to do with going through the pregnancy with his significant other and then childbirth.

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
New Contributor
rlh012893

That sounds like a fabulous idea actually.. Thanks :catvery-happy: I'll definatly have to find one somewhere.

New Contributor
cjrussell73

have the same issues with my husband, first child...i think its normal to be nervous and not want anything to happy to you or the baby, just keep telling him it will be ok and to just relax and enjoy the journey, might not listen lol, but thats all you can do,maybe over the next few months he will begin to calm down, congrats :smileyhappy: