New Contributor
acanjura
already showing at six weeks??!!

Okay, so I am six weeks pregnant with my third child but look like I am 3-4 months!! why am i showing so fast this time? is it because its my third.  Its not fat, my stomach is firm still, its just sticking out! its worrying me.  any advice/answer would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

-soon to be mom of three:smileyvery-happy:

ModChristine
Re: already showing at six weeks??!!
[ Edited ]

Congrats on expecting!  It could be gas/bloating?  I know with my second child, I was showing much sooner than with my first.

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
New Contributor
acanjura

Not sure about the bloating.  I mean how do you know? It worries me bc i was already a lil overweight before i got preg. and i thought that would mean it took a lil longer to show..bc i mean i am really showing. and the fact that my stomach is tight is what has me thinking somethiings up..ya know what i mean? lol.

-Soon to be mom of three

Regular Contributor
cassie186

I'm 9 weeks and definitely have a bump already because I have diastasis recti. I didn't have it after my first child so I didn't start to show with her until closer to 20 weeks, same time as my first, however at one point my DR was 4 finger widths after DD2 so I was pretty much screwed this time since they are so close together (only 17 months between oh well)