Occasional Visitor
AvasMommy90210
Re: Trying to decide y/n on a second...
I am an only child and for as long as I can remember I HATED it!!! I begged my parents to have more kids forever! With that said I always promised myself that God willing I would not only have 1 due to my personal experience. It took us over a year to get pregnant with my first (my daughter) and then we ended up doing fertility treatments. After all that at 30 weeks I was put on hospital bed rest after I bled and I had to deliver at 34 weeks. With everything we went through with her I STILL sat there in the hospital knowing I just needed to have another. My daughter was then an awful baby until she was about 8 months old and I still wanted to have another. When she was 11 months I very surprisingly got pregnant after 1 fluke time with my son. I had a very easy pregnancy and made it to my scheduled section at 39 weeks no problem. After that I remember sitting in the hospital with him and I knew with my whole heart that I was SO done! It was just my gut feeling, I felt so complete with him. Still to this day (my son will be 2 in May) I know I am good with my 2. When I find out other people are pregnant instead of being jealous all I can think is better you then me :smileywink:. I truly believe it's a true gut feeling and something you can't let yourself regret. Good luck!
Posted from Apple iPhone