New Contributor
mbrutus22
New mom with Sinus headache.
Hello all. My name Is Marie. I'm a first time mom who is 29 weeks pregnant and suffering with a sinus headache. Please do anyone knows what I can take that is safe? Thank you.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
donna48218
Re: New mom with Sinus headache.
Well, when I had a sinus headache I called my doctors office or the OB Triage Department at my hospital. But I took over the counter Clairtin and Benedryl. But more martial remedies are tea, a hot towel over your head and face and the internet has good tips on natural remedies on sinus headaches.
Posted from HTC ISW11HT
New Contributor
mbrutus22
Thank you so much Donna48218.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

I used to pack up and go see my chiropractor :smileyhappy: My chiropractor knew an adjustment that helped sinuses. Be ware though that that adjustment will turn on the nose faucets so keep some tissues nearby.

I was told you could see a chiropractor all the way up through til delivery day and it was safe..you just cant have an adjustment done lying on your stomach at this point. Always call to make sure they are trained in OB care as well . Hope that helps

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Occasional Contributor
donna48218
Your Welcome
Posted from HTC ISW11HT