Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014
8 months old now...what does your baby do?

Layla bug has always been a very active and on the go kinda girl from day 1,

She crawls, cruises, stands unassisted for about 30 seconds, and is trying to talk in the worst way. She sleeps through the night (most nights when my neighbors arent driving us insane from their noise) and in her crib like a big girl.

She has 3 teeth, and LOVES her doggies. :smileyhappy:

What do your babies do  now? :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
ModChristine
Re: 8 months old now...what does your baby do?

I smiled when I read this.  What a sweetie!  Boy, can I relate to the neighbor thing.  My neighbor's just installed a spotlight that lights up the tree in their front yard at night.  It shines from the ground up.  However, they didn't take into account that it also beams light right towards my daughter's bedroom window!  Eeeeek!  We've found ways around it but at first she was looking around her room like "why is it so bright in here at night"?!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014
Re: 8 months old now...what does your baby do?

Christine,

I swear I just got the hillbilly neighbors from H-e-l-l... ugh. I am not picky and don't dislike people usually, but these people quickly earned a way on both my poo lists. First moving in at 11pm-2am, yelling and dropping things down the stairs, getting drunk and yelling, laughing, carrying on, slaming doors, wrestling and throwing each other into walls..every single night starting at 10pm and goes on until about 4am. They woke bug up twice last night..they almost recieved a well aimed shoe through their window last night lol. Not to mention throwing beer cans in the gutter. I asked the maitence man to retrieve it, and I left it right on their doorstep. :smileyhappy: and if i find out the dog poo at the bottom of the stairs is theirs as well, I'll bag that up and leave it there as well. LOL..like i said, I am not usually a "rude neighbor" but after a month of this..i am at my wits end.  and sorry for the rant. My DH just tells me i have to deal with it and its frustrating!! Not everyone can sleep through a freight train.

Have you tried buying a blackout curtain on your DD's room?? Maybe im just a cautious neighbor, but i always think about what Im doing and how it would affect my neighbors. It stinks that some people arent considerate.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**