Occasional Visitor
ravian12
is sex good or bad during pregnancy?

m six months pregnant,i don't have done sex frm ma 1st month cuz i think it may harmful for my baby..!!!so plz tell me abt it?

Community Manager
Emmys_Mom
Re: is sex good or bad during pregnancy?

As long as your doctor hasn't forbidden it, sex during pregnancy is safe. Check out our video series about pregnancy sex, featuring Logan Levkoff, Ph.D., a certified sex educator.

ModChristine
As long as your doctor has not advised against it for any reason, you should be fine. Address any concerns with your doctor :smileyhappy:
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
New Contributor
cfowler437

I was told not to have sex during my pregnancy until the last month, as long as the placenta has moved up and away from my cervix. This is something your doctor will be able to tell you at your twenty week anatomy screening, as it's something that they check for. I have found other ways to feel intimate, as long as no sex is had and no orgasms are reached. Going on three months of no sex so far, it will be five months when we are able to. We are supposed to have sex every day during that last month to prepare for childbirth. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Contributor
RebCMac

Agree with everyone else.  If you weren't allowed, the dr would have already told you.  Or he/she WILL tell you if it becomes a no-no.  Otherwise, it's fine.  There is no way that it will harm the baby.  They have plenty of protection.

Occasional Contributor
jamiechilds51
Gud
Posted from Huawei C8860E