Occasional Contributor
Annabel_52598
Re: How did you find out?

1. HUGE SURPRISE. I'm 37 and we were planning to leave our daughter an only child.

2. Another huge surprise. We had actually left the house at 4 in the morning and driven 2 hours to a surgical center so I could get a breast lift. The nurse had me pee in a cup, came back, and said, "You're pregnant, aren't you?" I said, "Ummm, no!" They did another urine test. Also positive, but more faint. So they did another urine test. Also positive but faint. The doctor came in and explained that I could go to a lab and get a blood test done and come back if it turned out to be negative, or they could draw blood and run it at their lab. I told them to do it right then. So they went to draw my blood... and I passed out cold. I came to, and they asked if I was sure I wanted to get it done right then. I told them to just do it! They said it would be about an hour. FOUR HOURS LATER (mind you, I hadn't eaten since 8pm the previous night), they finally come back and tell me it's positive, and my levels showed I was probably 2-3 weeks along. So, needless to say, no breast lift for me for about a year. LOL

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers