New Contributor
emilycartin
First time mom due date approaching
Hi all! First time mom here expecting in literally 24 days!!! Due date is 1/26/14. I have my growth ultrasound tomorrow and I can't wait to see my little prince. Sleepless nights are pretty much inevitable right now between the bathroom trips and endless thoughts of when he'll be here. Just curious.. at my childbirth classes it was mentioned that not a lot of women experience they're water breaking.. like that's more of a movie thing and all. Some have the luck to experience but not really.. is this true? Oh btw i love reading labor and delivery stories so if you'd like to share one i will love it! I have no idea what to expect or when to head to the hospital.. the whole timing connections etc..seems just too complicated for me. Like I'm really going to be thinking "oh they are 10 mins apart.. oh they are 5 minutes apart".. lol. I have been having Braxton hicks and the only way i know they are Braxton hicks is cause my belly gets really hard.. almost feels like trapped gas but that's about it.. when do I know it will be go time.. I'm so excited, want him here already! How to calm anxious-ness is also appreciated lol
Posted from Samsung SGH-M919