Occasional Contributor
Posts: 8
Registered: ‎11-15-2013

So, had an ultrasound done yesterday. My doctor was concerned about my placenta being low. I did a little research before my appointment about why it might be low. Found out that it could be placenta previa. The ultrasound showed that my placenta is really close to my cervix and that it will be up to my doctor whether it we will be having our baby by c-section or if it is safe to deliver naturally. I'm hoping naturally because I was really wanting to have no anesthetics with this delivery. We find out Monday what the decision will be. A little nervous.