ModChristine
First Time Moms

Hi ladies!  I thought it might be nice to start a thread where first time Moms can post their pregnancy questions for "veteran" Moms to answer.  I know I had a ton of questions when I was pregnant with my first and some seemed too silly to ask my Doctor.  So, I asked on here and always got great answers from other Moms!  Feel free to post your questions for other Moms to answer!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Occasional Visitor
alisamay3
Re: First Time Moms

Hi!  Right now, my biggest stress is how to navigate what I should and should not be eating.  I feel like having a panic attack any time I go to the cafeteria for lunch.  I've read no lunch meat, but then other places say it is ok if it is cooked.  Is bacon ok?  I've read no tuna, but then also read that tuna is good for you.  It is confusing.  Any advise on absolute NOs, and some "it is ok if you have tos"?

Thanks,

First Time Mommy

devonashleyjones
[ Edited ]

Hey everyone I ampregnant with my first child I am tweleve weeks heard the heartbeat and I couldn't believe and still kindof can't tha there is a little human growing inside me. My fiancee Devon has beena wonderful and has been by myside th whole way. (:

New Contributor
fatimah0813

congrats !!  I have my first appnmt tomorrow and im praying to be able to hear the herat beat too, I cant wait!

New Contributor
katrinakemp2012

I am eleven weeks along. Due on January 30, 2014. I haven't been sick at all, which I know I should be thankful for. Sometimes it is hard to believe I am even pregnant. I am extra tired, and I feel like I'm sleeping all the time. I worry about miscarriage. I had my appointment at 10 weeks and heard the heartbeat (178 bpm). I've had no spotting or anything like that. Should I be worried? 

kelseykalene420
I'm 12 weeks, due Jan 31 :smileyhappy: this is my first! My main problem is the sleeping, I can't seem to get to sleep at night, I'd be laying here feeling tired but not getting to sleep, then staying tired all day. Also, it's kinda eased some, but I always seeme to be hungry, sometimes I'd eat something and then a few minutes later I would feel like I was starving. I don't understand..
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
becca_rose08

I'm a first-time mommy-to-be too and my due date is January 31st as well!! I also have a terrible time sleeping. My back always feels like it's killing me when I sleep on my side. I haven't had any morning sickness or nausea at all. I crave sushi (but it's hard to tell of any cravings because I was always hungry for random things before lol). But my main problems have been thirsty for water constantly, and then a stuffy nose. Other than that, I haven't had to much to complain about. Congratulations!!