Occasional Contributor
eklinke19821335
30 weeks & 6 days but miserable
I feel like a horrible person for saying this because I know I am lucky to be pregnant and for DD to be healthy but I want her out now. I feel like I am losing my mind without my meds (I am normally on anxiety and depression meds but had to come off them because they can't be taken while pregnant) and it is only getting worse. I want to quit my job. I'm ready to punch my supervisor in the face. Not being able to breathe normal is giving me panic attacks. I feel like our house is a hot mess even though it really isn't. DH is painting the rooms upstairs one at a time but at the same time is talking about looking at properties to buy because apparently he won the lottery and didn't tell me. I can't freaking deal anymore. I want it over and I want it over now.

Omg I'm going crazy. Is this normal? Anyone else feel this way?
Posted from Samsung SGH-T989
Regular Contributor
HostTammy
Re: 30 weeks & 6 days but miserable

I there, I realize that you wrote this a few weeks ago, I am wondering how you are doing? Hope you are hanging in there. I am guessing that your doctor is aware that you are off your medications, maybe he/she has some suggestions on how to handle all the things you are feeling?

You are in the home stretch, just a few weeks to go, hang in there!

Tammy