Occasional Contributor
Mommagiggles
Re: November board

Alix - I LOVE the name Bryce!  You don't hear it that often!!  I'm glad your family member decided to go with the name Landon so you could have that name!  :smileyvery-happy:  

Christine - Jordyn is adorable!!  Such a pretty little smile!!

Isra - I hope you feel better soon!  Sorry to hear AF showed her ugly face!  KMFC for that BFP soon for you!

Tara - I'm so excited for your journey to continue!  How many egss did you decide to go with?

AFM - I'm 4 weeks 3 days now and really not feeling many symptoms so far except for fatigue and breast tenderness.  Every now and then I feel a little queasy if i go long periods without eating something but for the most part I am feeling pretty good.  :smileyvery-happy:  We are very excited about our trip to disney and are counting down the days.  And of course I am counting down the days to my first OB appt as well.  I decided to tell my mom and my sister only and DH is ok with that.  We arent telling anyone else right now though.  My sister is going to be the godmom of the baby so I wanted to include her.  :smileyvery-happy:  They are very excited and my mom teared up!  :smileyvery-happy:  From what I calculated from my LMP my EDD would be July 19, 2014.  July is going to be a very busy month!  My birthday is July 25, my husbands birthday is July 26 and our youngest's birthday is July 27.  :smileytongue:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers