Super Contributor
nursetara3
Re: October Board

Hope you ladies are doing well!

Brie- Uggh, that sounds like a lot of work! Hope you do well on all of them. You got this! As much as having AF isn't great I can see how you would feel reassured. 

AFM- Not a whole lot here. Just in the waiting game. 

Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: Yes it is alot of work, but its so worth it when i see "18 credits left til graduation" on my schools site! :smileyvery-happy:

AF hasnt shown and my temp is back in 98.27.. have had cramping for a few days.

oh well. lol. We didnt BD anywhere near fertile time so theres zero possibility, its just a waiting game..she is just enjoying the messing with my head. today actually is CD28.

For 3 months I O on CD 14. :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- That feeling of being so close is so good. I remember it very well. So worth all the hardwork in the end! Yes, AF doesn't always have very good manners. 

Regular Contributor
alix_michelle
Brie: Yay on only 18 credits left! I have too many to count left. I need to get back in school. Sorry AF is taking he time showing up.

Tara: have you had any signs of AF? Or isit time for that BFP?

Afm: today was a really stressful day. I had to test everyone by myself today. They scheduled everyone in the testing area for training and gave someone's time off. I don't want to do that again. I've also been cramping a lot. Everyone says it's growing pains I just didn't expect them. Made me feel like I was getting AF again. Well I. Off to bed gotta get up early again for work tomorrow. Have a great night ladies!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Hope your day tomorrow is better! Can hardly believe you're already 14 weeks! I'm on CD 26 so II'm guessing AF won't be here for at least a few more days if not maybe a week. Looks like the last few cycles have been anywhere from 28-35 days. I have been feeling a little crampy though. Time will tell. I have kinda mixed feelings about AF coming. On one hand I don't want her in hopes of being PG, but on the other if she's going to come at all then I want her to hurry up so we can start our IVF cycle. 

Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
Tara- I look forward to you continuing your journey one way or the other. You're going to be such an awesome mom!

Alix- The round ligament pains are horrible... and feel a lot like that. Make sure to take it easy. A little heat helped mine (but not TOO hot).

Brie- Good luck with all those finals! I am happy I have a degree, though I'm not using it and my dog just ate my diploma last week. Blah.

AFM- My first appointment is 2 weeks away. So soon! Last time I had to wait about 5 weeks for an appointment so this is exciting. The doctor approved my switch to the one that actually delivered Nathan, hopefully that goes well. I am guessing they will do an ultrasound at the first appointment to figure out when I'm due... then I can fix this ticker. I just put it for the furthest away day I figured it would be. LOL
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Thank you for the kind words. That's nice they approved your switch and that you got an appt set up already!